- Development of Boron-Based Nucleophilic Ligands and Their Applications in the Catalytic Hydroamination with Ammonia and Parent Hydrazine
- Green and Sustainable Catalysts for Chemical, Agrochemical and Pharmaceutical Industry
- D. Vidovicand S. Aldridge. (2011). Coordination chemistry of group 13 monohalides. Chemical Science, 2, 601.
- C. Y. Tang, J. Lednik, D. Vidovic, A. L. Thompson and S. Aldridge. (2011). Responses to unsaturation in iridium mono(N-heterocyclic carbene) complexes: synthesis and oligomerization of [LIr(H)2Cl] and [LIr(H)2]+. Chemical Communications, 47, 2523.
- C. Y. Tang, W. Smith, A. L. Thompson, D. Vidovic and S. Aldridge. (2011). Iridium-Mediated Borylation of Benzylic C[BOND]H Bonds by Borohydride. Angewandte Chemie International Edition, 123(6), 1395.
- 1. S. Hill, K. Hirano, V. V. Shmanai, B. N. Marbois, D. Vidovic, A. V. Bekish, B. Kay, V. Tse, J. Fine, C. F. Clarke, M. S. Shchepinov. (2011). Isotope-reinforced polyunsaturated fatty acids protect yeast cells from oxidative stress. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 50, 130.
- V. Jevtovic, S. Radulovic and D. Vidovic. (2011). Synthesis, characterization and structural analysis of new copper(II) complexes incorporating a pyridoxal-semicarbazone ligand. Polyhedron, 30(1), 16.