|Assistant Professor Wang Dongan is currently in the School of Chemical & Biomedical Engineering since 2005. He received both his Bachelor and Ph.D. degrees in Polymeric Biomaterials from Zhejiang University, China. His research interests include biomaterials, tissue engineering, and gene delivery. He has done significant research work in his research areas and published over 30 high quality journal papers. He has been often invited as a referee and reviewer for a number of journals, including Biomaterials, Biomacromolecules, JBMR-A&B, Pharmaceutical Research, etc.
- Colony forming liver regeneration mediated in an injectable cell-laden hydrogel based phase transfer cell culture system
- Preclinical Study of A Living Hyaline Cartilage Graft for Joint Repair
- Three dimensional culture and development of iPS cells for applied hepatogenesis and pancreatic regeneration
- Versatile Cartilage Graft for Arthritic Therapy: Anti-inflammation & Regeneration
- Hao, J. H., Yao, Y. C., Varshney, R. R., Wang, L. C., Prakash, C., Li, H., Wang, D. A. (2008). Gene Transfer and Living Release of Transforming Growth Factor-Beta 3 for Cartilage Tissue Engineering Applications. Tissue Engineering, .
- Hao, J. H., Varshney, R. R., Wang, D. A. (2008). TGF-beta3: A Promising Growth Factor in Engineered Organogenesis. Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, 8(10), 1485-1893.
- Wang, C. M., Bai, J., Gong, Y. H., Zhang, F., Shen, J. B., Wang, D. A. (2008). Enhancing Cell Affinity of Non-Adhesive Hydrogel Substrate: The Role of Silica Hybridization. Biotechnology Progress, .
- Wang, C. M., Hao, J. H., Zhang, F., Su, K., Wang, D. A. (2008). RNA extraction from polysaccharide-based cell-laden hydrogel scaffold. Analytical Biochemistry, 380(2), 333-334.
- Wang, C. M., Gong, Y. H., Lin, Y. M., Shen, J. B., Wang, D. A. (2008). A Novel Gellan Gel-Based Microcarrier for Anchorage-Dependent Cell Delivery. Acta Biomaterialia, 4(5), 1226-1234.