|After completing his education at the University of Aston in Birmingham, he underwent training with Stoke-On-Trent City Council. On completion of his PhD at the University of Warwick, he joined the Royal Military College of Science (RMCS), Shrivenham, UK, as a teaching staff in 1984 and taught on undergraduate, post-graduate and Army Command and Staff Courses. At RMCS, he co-ordinated a logistics training programme for the Royal Corp of Transport. He is a Registered Professional Engineer (Singapore), Chartered Engineer (UK) and a Fellow of the Institution of Structural Engineers (UK), as well as a corresponding member of the Licensing and Registration Panel of the Institution. He serves as the Honorary Secretary of the IES-IStructE Joint Committee. As well as an Associate Professor in the School, he is concurrently the Dean of Students.|
- C.M. Wang, T.S. Lok, Y.C. Mak and S. Yeung. (2012). Proceedings of the Conference on Structural Wonders. Research Publishing Services (ISBN 978-981-07-4194-5).
- T.S. Lok and H. Hao. (2012). Protection of Structures against Hazards V, Singapore. CI-Premier (November 2012, 428 pages, ISBN 978-981-07-2731-4).
- Liu, C.L., Tan, C.K., Fang, Y.S. and Lok, T.S. (2012). ISSCE 2012: Security Risk Assessment Methodology. International Symposium on Safety Science and Engineering, China 2012. (pp. Procedia Engineering, 43, 600-609)UK: Elsevier Procedia Engineering.
- Prochazka, P. and Lok T.S. (2012). Effect of Elevated Temperatures on Concrete Structures by Boundary Elements. International Journal of Computational Methods, 09(01), 142-153.
- Petr P Prochazka, Tat-Seng Lok and Jiri Matyas. (2011). 9th International Conference on "Shock and Impact Loads on Structures", Eds Y. Sonoda and T.S. Lok: Influence of explosion and fire on underground structures. 9th International Conference on "Shock and Impact Loads on Structures", 16-18 Nov 2011, Fukuoka, Japan (pp. 557-566)Singapore: CI-Premier ISSN: 978-981-08-9529-7.