|Dr. Soci received his Laurea and Ph.D. degrees in Physics from the University of Pavia in 2000 and 2005, respectively. He was a postdoctoral researcher from 2005 to 2006 at the Center for Polymers and Organic Solids of the University of California, Santa Barbara, and from 2006 to 2009 at the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department of the University of California, San Diego. He joined the Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in 2009, where he holds a joint appointment between the Schools of Physical and Mathematical Sciences and Electrical and Electronic Engineering. He is currently the Program Chair (Sustainable Earth) of NTU’s Interdisciplinary Graduate School and the Deputy Director of the Centre for Disruptive Photonic Technologies (CDPT).|
- D. Cortecchia, K.C. Lew, J.K. So, A. Bruno, C. Soci. (2017). Cathodoluminescence of Self-Organized Heterogeneous Phases in Multidimensional Perovskite Thin Films. Chemistry of Materials, 29, 10088-10094.
- B. Gholipour, G. Adamo, D. Cortecchia, H.N.S. Krishnamoorthy, M.D. Birowosuto, N.I. Zheludev, C. Soci. (2017). Organometallic perovskite metasurfaces. Advanced Materials, 29, 1604268.
- J. Yin, H.N.S. Krishnamoorthy, G. Adamo, A.M. Dubrovkin, Y.D. Chong, N.I. Zheludev, C. Soci. (2017). Plasmonics of topological insulators at optical frequencies. NPG Asia Materials, 9, e425.
- Z. Wang, J. Zhao, B. Frank, Q.Ran, G. Adamo, H. Giessen, C. Soci. (2015). Plasmon-Polaron Coupling in Conjugated Polymer on Infrared Nanoantennas. Nano Letters, 15, 5382.
- X.Y. Chin, D. Cortecchia, J. Yin, A. Bruno, C. Soci. (2015). Lead iodide perovskite light-emitting transistor. Nature Communications, 6, 7636.