|Asst Prof Chen Chien-Ming|
Division of Information Technology and Operations Management
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 6248
- PhD (Mgmt Sci) Erasmus University 2009
- MBA National Central University 2004
- BE (Urban Planning) National Cheng Kung University 2000
|Dr. Chien-Ming Chen is an Assistant Professor of Operations Management at the Nanyang Business School (NBS). He received his PhD in Management Science from RSM Erasmus University Rotterdam. Prior to his position at NBS, he was a postdoctoral scholar and lecturer at the UCLA Institute of the Environment & Sustainability. He has a broad interest in sustainability issues in operations and management, production economics models, and empirical research in operations management. |
(Link to my website at http://www.ntu.edu.sg/home/cmchen)
|1. Environmental issues in operations and management,
2. Topics in production economics; data envelopment analysis
3. Empirical research in operations management
- Chen C-M, M. Delmas, M. Lieberman. (2013). Production frontier methodologies and efficiency as a performance measure in strategic management research. Strategic Management Journal, , forthcoming.
- Chen C-M. (2013). Evaluating eco-efficiency by using data envelopment analysis: an analytical re-examination. Annals of Operations Research, forthcoming, special issue of `Advances in DEA''.
- Chen C-M. (2013). A critique of non-parametric efficiency analysis in energy economics studies. Energy Economics, 38, 146-152.
- Chen C-M. (2013). Super efficiencies or super inefficiencies? Insights from a joint computation model for slacks-based measures in DEA. European Journal of Operational Research, 226(2), 258-267.
- Chen C-M, M. Delmas. (2012). Measuring eco-inefficiency: A new frontier approach. Operations Research, 60(5), 1064-1079.