|Professor: Nanyand Technological University, School of Materials Sciences and Engineering, SIngapore since September 2007
Researcher: Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill, NJ, USA 1991 - 2007
Researcher: University of Konstanz, Germany 1986 - 1998
Postdoc. University of Braunschweig, Germany. 1983 -1984
PhD, Institut of Physics, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poland. 1973 -1985
MS, Department of Chemistry, Silesian Technological University, Poland. 1969 -1974
|His primary research focus has been on synthesis, crystal growth, characterization and applications of new or non-commercially available materials ranging from insulating oxides, semiconductor, superconductor and organic, molecular crystals to intermetallic crystals. His current research focuses on crystal growth of organic semiconductors and the technology of organic devices. Another area of interest is in development of new functional materials suitable for efficient energy harvesting and conversion.|
- Formation of Single Crystals Made from Binary, Ternary and Multinary Non-covalently Bonded Compounds and Exploration of Novel Physical Properties Emerging Due to Molecular Correlation
- Heterogeneous Integration of Diamond-Carbonaceous and Silicon Structures for Future Electronics
- Laser Cooling of II-VI semiconductors
- Nanomaterials for Energy Management II
- Nanomaterials for Energy and Water Management
- Plasma Assisted Synthesis of Strongly Doped Crystalline Diamond
- F. Wei, T. Williams, T. An, T. Baikie, C. Kloc, J. Wei and T. White. (2013). Observations of Atomic Scale Compositional and Displacive Modulations in Incommensurate Melilite Electrolytes. Journal of Solid State Chemistry, .
- Fengxia Wei, Tom Baikie, Tao An, Christian Kloc, Jun Wei, and Tim White. (2012). Crystal Chemistry of Melilite [CaLa]2[Ga]2[Ga2O7]2: a Five Dimensional Solid Electrolyte. Inorganic Chemistry, 51(10), 5941-5949.
- Tao An, Tom Baikie, Fengxia Wei, Henan Li, Frank Brink, Jun Wei, S. L. Ngoh, Tim J. White, C. Kloc. (2011). Single crystal growth of apatite-type Al-doped neodymium silicates by the floating zone method. Journal of Crystal Growth, 333(1), 70-73.
- Fengxia Wei, Tom Baikie, Tao An, Martin Schreyer, C. Kloc, T. J. White. (2011). Five-dimensional incommensurate structure of the melilite electrolyte [CaNd]2[Ga]2[Ga2O7]2. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 133(38), 15200-15211.
- Hui Jiang, Ke Jie Tan, Keke K. Zhang, Xiaodong Chen and Christian Kloc. (2011). Ultrathin organic single crystals: fabrication, field-effect transistors and thickness dependence of charge carrier mobility. Journal of Materials Chemistry, 21(13), 4771-4773.