- Knowledge Sharing Behaviours in the Public Sector: Exploring the Roles of Social Capital, Public Service Motivation, and Human Resources Management in Singapore, China, Taiwan and USA
- Theorizing the Research on Public Service Motivation (PSM): A Self-Determination Approach in an International Context
- Chen, C. A., Hsieh, C. W., Chen, D. Y. (2014). Fostering Public Service Motivation through Workplace Trust: Evidence from Public Managers in Taiwan. Public Administration, accepted, in press.
- Chen, C. A. (2013). Nonprofit Managers’ Motivational Styles: A View beyond the Intrinsic-Extrinsic Dichotomy. Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, accepted, in press.
- Chen, C. A. & Bozeman, B. (2013). Am I a Public Servant or Am I a Pathogen? Public Managers' Sector Comparison of Worker Abilities. Public Administration, accepted, in press.
- Chen, C. A. & Rainey, H. G. (2013). Personnel Formalization and the Enhancement of Teamwork: A Public-Private Comparison. Public Management Review, accepted, in press.
- Chen, C. A. (2013). Revisiting Organizational Age, Inertia, and Adaptability: Developing and Testing a Multi-Stage Model. Journal of Organizational Change Management, accepted, in press.