|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Brendan Luyt
Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
Office: WKWSCI 02-41
- PhD University of Western Ontario 2005
- MLIS University of Western Ontario 2000
- MA Queen's University 1991
- BA University of Western Ontario 1989
- Book Mavens Of Manila
- When The Provenance Speaks: Memories Of Martial Law In ThePhilippines Through Photographs
- When the Provenance Speaks: Memories of Martial Law in the Philippines Through Photographs
- Luyt, Brendan. (2018). ‘A wound that has been festering since 2007’: the Burma/Myanmar naming controversy and the problem of rarely challenged assumptions on Wikipedia. Information & Culture, 53(1), 43-66.
- Luyt, Brendan. (2018). Representing Metro Manila on Wikipedia. Online Information Review, 42(1), 16-27.
- Luyt, Brendan. (2018). Wikipedia’s gaps in coverage: are Wikiprojects a solution? A study of the Cambodian Wikiproject. Online Information Review, 42(2), 238-249.
- Guo, Y. R., Goh, D. H. L., & Luyt, B. (2017). Tertiary students' acceptance of a game to teach information literacy. Aslib Journal of Information Management, 69(1).
- Guo, Y.R. **, Goh, D.H., and Luyt, B. (2017). Tertiary students’ acceptance of a game to teach information literacy. Aslib Journal of Information Management, 69(1), 46-63.
« Back to Research Directory