- Do Accounting Standards and Recognition Criteria Matter? Evidence from Analyst Coverage and Capitalized Intangible Assets
- Kevin Koh; Y. H. Tong. (2013). The Effects of Clients' Controversial Activities on Audit Pricing. Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory, 32(2), 67-96.
- Call, A., S. Chen, and Y.H., Tong. (2013). Are Analysts' Cash Flow Forecasts Naive Extensions of their own Earnings Forecasts?. Contemporary Accounting Research, Forthcoming.
- Miao, B., and Y.H.Tong. (2011). Are Dividends associated with the Quality of Earnings?. Accounting Horizons, 25(1), 183-205.
- Call, A., S., Chen, and Y.H. Tong. (2009). Are Analysts' Earnings Forecasts more Accurate when Accompanied by Cash Flow Forecasts?. Review of Accounting Studies, 14(2-3), 358-391.
- Gray, P., P.S., Koh, and Y.H. Tong. (2009). Accruals Quality and Cost of Capital: Evidence from Australia. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 36, 51-72.