|Asst Prof Chung Tuck Siong |
Division of Marketing and International Business
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4830
- PhD University of Maryland 2007
- MA University of Leeds 2000
- BBA(Hons) National University of Singapore 1995
|Tuck Siong has six years of industry working experience both in the service and manufactured goods industry. While he was in the service industry he was working in the area of corporate planning and process re-engineering. In the FMCG industry, he worked in Unilever where he was a manager in the area of Market Development, Key Account Management and logistics covering both domestic and regional markets.
During the pursuit of his doctoral degree, he is a winner of the following awards: Frank T. Paine Award for Academic Achievement, Marvin A. Jolson Outstanding Marketing Doctoral Student Award and AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium 2007 consortium fellow.
|Tuck Siong's research interests include Service Models, Electronic Services, Bayesian Modeling, and Reinforcement Learning. He has published his works in Marketing Science. He has also presented papers at several conferences including 2003 and 2007 INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, 2nd Annual Statistical Challenges in Electronic Commerce, 2006 INFORMS Management Science Conference and 2007 AMA Winter Educators Conference.|
|Research Grant |
- Start Up Grant (2008-) [by School Research Fund, University Research Fund]
|Current Projects |
- Adaptive Personalization of Business News
- Adaptive Personalization of Business News - SUG 08
- Chung Tuck Siong, Roland T. Rust, Michel Wedel. (2009). My Mobile Music: An Adaptive Personalization System for Digital Audio Players. Marketing Science, 28(1), 52-68.
- Roland T. Rust, Chung Tuck Siong. (2006). Marketing Models of Service and Relationships. Marketing Science, 25(6), 560-580.