|Assoc Prof Tan How Teck |
Division of Business Law
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4635
- MTax(Hons) University of Sydney 1999
- BEc(Hons) University of Adelaide 1986
|How Teck teaches taxation at Nanyang Business School. He is a CPA and received his MTax (Hons) from Sydney Law School. He has published on tax treaties and comparative taxation.|
|How Teck's research interests are income tax treaties and comparative taxation.|
- Tan How Teck and Jimmy Oei. (2012). Singapore: Applicability of the Domestic General Anti-Avoidance Rule to Concluded Tax Treaties. Asia Pacific Tax Bulletin, .
- Tan How Teck and Jimmy Oei. (2012). Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook (2012/2013 edition). CCH Asia (part of Wolters Kluwers Group).
- Pok Soy Yoong et. al. (my role was a supporting editor). (Ed.). (2011). The Law and Practice of Singapore Income TaxSingapore.
- Tan How Teck. (2010). Relief from Double Taxation in Singapore: The "Subject to tax" and Similar Terms in Singapore's Domestic Tax Law and Tax Treaties. Asia Pacific Journal of Taxation, (July/Aug 2010).
- Tan How Teck. (2009). Singapore: Implementing the New OECD Model Standard on Exchange of Information. Bulletin for International Taxation, 63(12), 578-585.