|Assoc Prof Tang Xueyan |
Division of Networks & Distributed Systems
School of Computer Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 5356
- PhD(CompSc) Hong Kong Univ of Science & Technology 2003
- BE Shanghai Jiao Tong University 1998
|Dr. Tang is currently an associate professor in the School of Computer Engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He received his B.Eng. degree in computer science and engineering from Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 1998, and his Ph.D. degree in computer science from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in 2003. His research interests include distributed systems, mobile and pervasive computing, wireless sensor networks, Web and Internet.|
|Distributed systems, mobile and pervasive computing, wireless sensor networks, Web and Internet.|
|Current Projects |
- Efficient Consistency Maintenance in Wireless Distributed Virtual Environments
- Multi-Platform Game Innovation Centre (Magic)
- Towards Highly Interactive Distributed Media Environment
- X. Tang, J. Xu, and W.-C. Lee. (2008). Analysis of TTL-Based Consistency in Unstructured Peer-to-Peer Networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 19(12), 1683-1694.
- X. Tang and J. Xu. (2008). Optimizing Lifetime for Continuous Data Aggregation with Precision Guarantees in Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE-ACM Transactions on Networking, 16(4), 904-917.
- X. Tang and J. Xu. (2008). Adaptive Data Collection Strategies for Lifetime-Constrained Wireless Sensor Networks. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 19(6), 721-734.
- X. Tang and S. T. Chanson. (2006). Analysis of Replica Placement under Expiration-Based Consistency Management. IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, 17(11), 1253-1263.
- X. Tang and S. T. Chanson. (2002). Coordinated En-Route Web Caching. IEEE Transactions on Computers, 51(6), 595-607.