|Assoc Prof Tan Seet Koh |
Division of Accounting
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 5656
- PhD Nanyang Technological University 2004
- MSc(Comp.Info Sc) National University of Singapore 1999
- BAcc(Hons) Nanyang Technological University 1993
|Prior to joining NTU, Prof Tan held the positions of the covering head of the Computer Audit Division at the Auditor-General's Office and Assistant Vice President at a local bank. In NTU, he has received awards for excellence in both teaching and research.|
|Investors and auditors judgment and decision making|
|Research Grant |
- RCC (2008-) [by Ministry of Education (MOE)]
|Current Projects |
- Experimental Studies on Factors Moderating the Effects of Disclosure Corrections / Varied Online Disclosure Practices
- Tan Seet Koh and Lisa Koonce. (2011). Investors' Reactions to Retractions and Corrections of Management Earnings Forecasts. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 36 (6), 382-397.
- Tan Hun Tong and Tan Seet Koh. (2009). Investors' Reactions to Management Disclosure Corrections: Does Presentation Format Matter?. Contemporary Accounting Research, 26(2), 605-626.
- Tan Seet Koh and Tan Hun Tong. (2008). Effects of Exposure to Subsequently Invalidated Evidence on Judgments of Audit Workpaper Preparers and Reviewers. Contemporary Accounting Research, 25(3), 921-946.