|Assoc Prof Oh is currently in the School of Materials Science & Engineering since 1991. He received his Bachelor degree in Materials Engineering from Queen Mary College, London, MEng from National University of Singapore, MMet from University of Sheffield and Ph.D. degrees from the NTU. His research interests include Magnetic Materials, Electrolytic Capacitors, Thermal Conductivity of Materials and Electron Microscopy. He has published over 30 top quality international conference and journal papers. He is currently the Chairman of the ASEAN Sub-Committe on Materials Science & Technology (SCMST). Dr. Oh is a member of Institution of Materials, Minerals and Mining, UK and a CEng.|
- Gheisari K., Oh JT., Javadpour S. (2011). The effect of heat treatment on the structure and magnetic properties of mechanically alloyed Fe-45%Ni nanostructured powders. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 509(3), 1020-1024.
- Gheisari K., Javadpour S., Oh JT., Ghaffari M. (2009). The effect of milling speed on the structural properties of mechanically alloyed Fe-45%Ni powders. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 472(1-2), 416-420.
- Choo Kher Sin, Khalil Ghesari, Oh Joo Tien. (2009). Structure and magnetic properties of nanostructured Ni0.77Fe0.16Cu0.05Cr0.02 (Mumetal) powders prepared by mechanical alloying. Materials Science and Engineering B-Advanced Functional Solid-State Materials, 157, 53-57.
- Fang, XY; Oh, JT. (2007). Microstructure and electrical properties of Nb2O5 doped titanium dioxide. Materials Science and Engineering B-Advanced Functional Solid-State Materials, 136, 15-19.
- Shen, YP; Hng, HH; Oh, JT. (2004). Synthesis and characterization of high-energy ball milled Ni-15%Fe-5%Mo. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 379, 266-271.