|Asst Prof Asda Chintakananda |
Division of Strategy, Management and Organisation
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 5739
- PhD (BA) University of North Carolina,Chapel Hill 2007
- MBA Northwestern U., Kellogg Grad Sch of Mgt 1998
- BA (Econ) Yokohama National University 1994
|Asda Chintakananda is an Assistant Professor of Strategic Management in the Division of Strategy, Management & Organization at the Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University.
He obtained his PhD from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. His current research explores the intersection of strategic management and entrepreneurship, particularly in the area of firm growth. He has published in the Journal of International Business Studies, European Journal of International Management, as well as written a chapter for the recent book entitled "The Edward Elgar Handbook of Research on Competitive Strategy." He has also presented his research at international management conferences such as the Academy of Management Conference, Strategic Management Society, and the Academy of International Business.
He currently teaches Strategic Management at the undergraduate and the graduate level.
|Asda's current research explores the intersection of strategic management and entrepreneurship, particularly in the area of firm growth and real options.|
- McIntyre D. & Chintakananda, A. (2012). A real options approach to releasing network products. Journal of High Technology Management Research, (In press).
- Ragozzino, R., Chintakananda, A. & Reuer, J.J. (2012). The use of quantitative methodologies in strategic management research.The Edward Elgar Handbook of Research on Competitive Strategy..
- Chintakananda, Asda; Kang, Eugene; Chiu, Shih-Chi & Gomulya, David. (2012). When Intent Matters: The Contingent Effects of Government Ties on IPO Performance. SMS 32nd Annual International Conference.
- Tan, B. R. & Chintakananda A. (2012, August). Performance Across Countries: How Institutions Affect Diversification-Performance Relationships. Paper presented at Academy of Management.
- Tan, B. R. & Chintakananda A. (2012, July). The Influence of Home Country Institutions on the Effectiveness of Firms' Geographic Diversification Strategies. Paper presented at Academy of International Business.