|Assoc Prof Kwoh Chee Keong|
Division of Software & Information Systems
School of Computer Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 6057
- PGDIPTHE Nanyang Technological University 1999
- DIC PhD University of London, Imperial Coll. 1995
- MSc(IndEng) National University of Singapore 1991
- BEng(Hons) National University of Singapore 1987
|Dr. Kwoh Chee Keong is currently in the School of Computer Engineering since 1993. He received his Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (1st Class) and Master in Industrial System Engineering from the National University of Singapore in 1987 and 1991 respectively. He received his Ph.D. degrees from the Imperial College, University of London in 1995. His research interests include Data Mining and Soft Computing and Graph-Based inference; applications areas include Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering. He has done significant research work his research areas and published over 90 quality international conferences and over 30 journal papers. He has been often invited as a organizing member or referee and reviewer for a number of premier conferences and journals, including GIW, IEEE BIBM, RECOMB, PRIB etc. Dr. Kwoh is a member of The Institution of Engineers Singapore, Association for Medical and Bio-Informatics, Imperial College Alumni Association of Singapore (ICAAS). He has provided many service to professional bodies, and the Singapore and was conferred the Public Service Medal, the President of Singapore in 2008.|
|Development of a Computer Prediction System For Rational Design Of HLA-Based Peptide Vaccine;
Data Mining and Analysis on Infectious Disease
Heterogeneous Multi-Core Systems For Bioinformatics
Constrained Optimzation for Bioinformatics
Protein Interaction Network Analysis Using Graph Mining Approaches
|Research Grant |
- Academic Research Fund Tier 1 (2012-)
- NTU-Rolls-Royce Fuel Cell Systems Pte Ltd (RRFCS) Research Collaboration (2009-)
|Current Projects |
- Bioinformatics Algorithms for Detecting Genetic and Epigenetic Determinants of Meiotic Recombination Hotspots from Genomic Data
- Core-Attachment based Mining for Protein Complexes & Small-molecule Interactions
- Extraction of protein and gene interactions from the MEDLINE database
- Improved Design via Evoltionary Algorithms
- Methodological Investigation for Automatic Detection of Primary Angle Closure Condition (PAC) and PAC induced Glaucoma
- Structual Analysis and Characterisation of Protein Complexes
- Structual Anaylsis and Characterisation of Protein Complexes
- A. Wirawan, C.K. Kwoh, T.H. Nim, B. Schmidt. (2008). CBESW: Sequence Alignment on the Playstation. BMC Bioinformatics, .
- Min Wu
See-Kiong Ng. (2008). Semantic labeling to identify reliable interactions in the protein interaction network. The 2nd International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (iCBBE 2008).
- D Zhou*, Y.L.He, C.K.Kwoh. (2008). Extracting Protein-Protein Interactions from MEDLINE using the Hidden Vector State model. International Journal of Bioinformatics Research and Applications, .
- G. L. Zhang
A. M. Khan
K. N. Srinivasan
A. T. Heiny
K. X. Lee …. (2008). Hotspot Hunter: a computational system for large-scale screening and selection of candidate immunological hotspots in pathogen proteomes. BMC Bioinformatics, .
- D Zhou*, Y.L.He, C.K.Kwoh. (2007). Semi-supervised learning of the hidden vector state model for Extracting Protein-Protein Interactions. Artificial Intelligence in Medicine, .