|Assoc Prof Anwitaman Datta|
Division of Networks & Distributed Systems
School of Computer Engineering
College of Engineering
Phone: (+65)6790 4855
- PhD Ecole Polytechnique Federale De Lausanne 2006
- BTech Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur 2000
|Anwitaman Datta obtained his Phd from EPFL Lausanne before moving to NTU Singapore in 2006. He leads the Self-* and Algorithmic aspects of Networked Distributed Systems (SANDS) research group.|
|Anwitaman Datta is interested in large-scale networked distributed information systems and social collaboration networks, self-organization and algorithmic issues of these systems and networks and their scalability, resilience, security and performance.|
|Research Grant |
- 1°N Programme - Joint Singaporean-German Research Projects (-)
- A*STAR (2010-)
- Academic Research Fund Tier 1 (2010-)
- MERLION (2010-)
|Current Projects |
- ASCII – A Storage Centric Internet Infrastructure
- CrowdStore: A self-managing secure decentralized storage cloud with fine-grained access control
- P2P overlay support for ubiquitous Web 2.0
- Reliable and Secure Data Storage in Decentralised Social Networks
- Understanding and Exploiting the Dynamics of Collaboration Ecosystems
- pCloud: Privacy in data value chains using peer-to-peer primitives
- F. Oggier, A. Datta. (2011). Self-repairing Homomorphic Codes for Distributed Storage Systems. 30th IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM 2011).
- Krzysztof Rzadca, Jackson Tan, Anwitaman Datta. (2010). Multi-objective Optimization of Multicast Overlays for Collaborative Applications. Computer Networks, .
- krzysztof Rzadca, Anwitaman Datta, Sonja Buchegger. (2010). The 30th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems: Replica Placement in P2P Storage: Complexity and Game Theoretic Analyses.
- Sarunas Girdzijauskas, Anwitaman Datta, Karl Aberer. (2010). Structured overlay for heterogeneous environments: Design and evaluation of oscar. ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems, 5(1).
- Le-Hung Vu, Karl Aberer, Sonja Buchegger, Anwitaman Datta. (2009). Twenty-Fifth Annual Computer Security Applications Conference: Enabling Secure Secret Sharing in Distributed Online Social Networks.