|Assoc Prof Jian Ming |
Associate Professor (Practice)
Division of Accounting
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 6051
- PhD Hong Kong Univ of Science & Technology 2003
- BEcon Zhongshan University 1998
|Dr JIAN Ming has been in the College of Business (Nanyang Business School) since August 2003. She received her Bachelor degree in Accounting from Zhongshan University in the People’s Republic of China and Ph.D. degree from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology respectively. Her research interests include financial reporting, corporate finance and corporate governance in the emerging markets. She has presented her research paper in international academic conferences such as American Accounting Association annual conference and Asian Finance Association annual conference. |
|financial reporting, corporate finance and corporate governance in the emerging markets|
|Current Projects |
- Family Business in Asia
- Ming JIAN and Ming XU. (2012). Determinants of the guarantee circles: The case of Chinese listed firms. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 20(1), 78-100.
- JIAN Ming, LEE Kin Wai. (2011). Does CEO Reputation Matter for Capital Investments?. Journal of Corporate Finance, 17, 929-946.
- Ming JIAN and T. J. WONG. (2010). Propping through related party transactions. Review of Accounting Studies, 15(1).
- Donghua CHEN, Ming JIAN and Ming XU. (2008). The Role of Dividend in a Regulated Economy: the Case of China. Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, .
- Joseph P.H. FAN, Ming JIAN and Yin-Hua YEH. (2008, July). Succession: The Roles of Specialized Assets and Transfer Costs. Paper presented at AsianFA-NFA 2008 Annual Conference, Pacifico Yokohama.