|Asst Prof Koh Whee Ling Kevin |
Division of Accounting
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4096
- PhD The University of Washington 2007
- BAcc(Hons) Nanyang Technological University 2001
|Dr Kevin Koh is currently an Assistant Professor from Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. He graduated from the University of Washington in 2007. His main research focus on empirical financial reporting, including the examination of the impact of legislation and managerial characteristics on firms’ financial reporting practices. |
|Financial Reporting: Earnings Quality, Earnings Management, Use of Accounting Information for Valuation, Impact of Regulations, Corporate Disclosure, Corporate Governance, Investor Protection,|
|Research Grant |
- Start Up Grant (2008-) [by School Research Fund, University Research Fund]
|Current Projects |
- The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Financial Reporting Quality and Firm Performance
- The Impact of Superstars CEOs on Financial Reporting Practices and Firm Performance
- Koh K., and Y. H. Tong. (2013). The Effects of Clients' Controversial Activities on Audit Pricing. Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory, 32(2), 67-96.
- Kevin Koh; Shiva Rajgopal; and Suraj Srinivasan. (2013). Non-Audit Services and Financial Reporting Quality: Evidence from 1978-1980. Review of Accounting Studies, 18, 1-33.
- Ed deHaan; Simi Kedia; Kevin Koh; Shiva Rajgopal. (2013). Does the Revolving Door Affect the SEC's Enforcement Outcomes?. American Accounting Association Financial Accounting and Reporting Section Midyear Meeting.
- Ed deHaan; Simi Kedia; Kevin Koh; Shiva Rajgopal. (2012, November). Does the Revolving Door Affect the SEC's Enforcement Outcomes ?. Paper presented at 23rd Annual Conference on Financial Economics and Accounting (CFEA), United States.
- Ed deHaan; Simi Kedia; Kevin Koh; Shiva Rajgopal. (2012, August). Does the Revolving Door Affect the SEC's Enforcement Outcomes?. Paper presented at American Accounting Association Annual Meeting, United Sates.