|Asst Prof Goh Kim Huat|
Division of Information Technology and Operations Management
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4808
- PhD University of Minnesota 2007
- BAcc(Hons) Nanyang Technological University 2002
|Kim Huat Goh graduated with Bachelors of Accountancy (First Class Honours) from NBS and received his Ph.D. in business administration with specialization in economics and information systems from the Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, Twin Cities. His research interests include applying behavioral economic theories to explain consumer behaviour in technology mediated environments, examining electronic markets strategies and the value of IT in financial institutions. |
He has published in top Information systems journals such as MIS Quarterly (MISQ), Information Systems Research (ISR) and Journal of Management Information Systems (JMIS). He is the Area Editor for Electronic Commerce Research Applications journal and co-Editor for Journal of Management Information Systems (Special Issue)
He teaches accounting information systems and information systems in financial services at the undergraduate level and was awarded the Teaching Excellence Award by NBS in 2010.
Personal website: http://kimhuatgoh.wordpress.com/
|Electronic Markets Strategy, Economic Value of Information Technology Investment, Behavioral Economics & Information Goods Pricing, Consumer behavior in information technology mediated environments|
|Research Grant |
- Start Up Grant (2008-) [by School Research Fund, University Research Fund]
|Current Projects |
- Information Technology and the Disagglomeration of the Financial Services Value Chain
- Eric K. Clemons, Kim Huat Goh, Robert J. Kauffman, Thomas Weber. (2013). Editoral: Information Economics and Competitive Strategy. Journal of Management Information Systems, Forthcoming.
- Kim Huat Goh and Robert J. Kauffman. (2013). Firm Strategy and the Internet in American Commerce Banking. Journal of Management Information Systems, Forthcoming.
- Kim Huat Goh and Jesse C. Bockstedt. (2013). The Framing Effects of Multipart Pricing on Consumer Purchasing Behavior of Customized Information Good Bundles. Information Systems Research, 24(3), 334-351.
- Jesse C. Bockstedt, Kim Huat Goh. (2012). Seller Strategies for Differentiation in Highly Competitive Online Auction Markets. Journal of Management Information Systems, 28(3), 233–266.
- Soh Wai Lin, Christina, M. Lynne Markus, Kim Huat Goh. (2006). Electronic Marketplaces and Price Transparency: Strategy, Information Technology, and Success. MIS Quarterly, 30(3), 705-723.