|Jeff Kennedy joined Nanyang Business School in July 2003, from a position as Senior Lecturer in the Commerce Division at Lincoln University, New Zealand. He has taught undergraduate, MBA, and postgraduate courses on leadership, human resource management, cross-cultural management, and organisational behaviour, and executive education courses on leadership and change management. He spent twelve months as a visiting teaching fellow at the Nanyang Business School, Singapore (July 2001 – June 2002) and travelled regularly to Malaysia (1996-2000), teaching into Lincoln’s Malaysia-based commerce degree on the Uniten campus near KL. Prior to joining Lincoln, Jeff worked as an industrial/organisational psychologist for the Royal New Zealand Navy (seven years) and as a senior consultant for Ernst & Young (seven years). In both organisations he was involved in recruitment, selection, organisation consulting and management development work. His research on cross-cultural leadership and management has been published in a variety of journals, including Journal of International Business Studies, Academy of Management Executive, Asia Pacific Journal of Management, and Organizational Dynamics. Jeff has a B.Sc.(Hons) in Industrial/Organisational psychology and a B.Com (Economics) from the University of Canterbury. He is a New Zealand registered psychologist, and a member of the United States Academy of Management and Society for Industrial/Organizational Psychology.|
- Sauers, D. A., Lin, S. C.-H., Kennedy, J. C., & Schrenkler, J. (2009). A comparison of the performance appraisal practices of U.S. multinational subsidiaries with parent company and local Taiwanese practices. Management Research News, 32(3), 286-296.
- Chan, Kim-Yin, Kok-Yee Ng, Jeffrey Kennedy, Soon Ang, Christine Koh, Regena Ramaya, Wendy Yeo, and Sukhmohinder Singh. (2008). Multisource leadership feedback for organizational-strategic leadership in the SAF. International Military Testing Association Conference 2008.
- Sauers, D. A., Lin, S. C.-H., Kennedy, J. C., & Yeganeh, H. (2007). Human resource management practices of U.S. subsidiaries in Taiwan: A comparative study with local Taiwanese firms. Journal of International Business Research, 6(2), 21?38.
- Chan, Chua, Ng, Kennedy, Ang, Koh, Ramaya and Singh. (2007). Development of a multisource leadership feedback instrument for the SAF 1. International Military Testing Association Conference 2007.
- Ng, Kennedy, Ang, Koh, Chua and Chan. (2007). R&D strategy for multisource leadership project in the SAF. International Military Testing Association Conference 2007.