|Assoc Prof Ng Eng Juan |
Division of Accounting
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 5716
- AICPA University of Southern California 1978
- MBA University of Southern California 1978
- DipAcc University of Malaya 1976
- BEc(Hons) University of Malaya 1975
|Prof Ng has had many years of working experience in an international public accounting firm before he joined NTU. He teaches financial accounting courses in the B Acc and MBA programmes, and has won several teaching awards over the years. Besides his teaching duty in NTU, Prof Ng also conducts executive development programmes for accountants (and was awarded the "CPE Trainer of the Year" by ICPAS), and provides consultancy services to listed companies, public accounting firms and law firms.|
|Prof Ng's current research interests are in the area of accounting standards and practices. Among his publications are more than 25 professional accounting books, used by both the accounting practitioners and students.|
- Ng Eng Juan. (2013). Consolidated Financial Statements (Singapore), 3rd Edition. McGraw Hill.
- Ng Eng Juan, Choo Teck Min, Koh Wei Chern, and Low Kin Yew. (2013). A Practical Guide to Financial Reporting Standards (Singapore), 5th Edition. CCH.
- Ng Eng Juan. (2012). On Fair Value and Biological AssetsThe Business Times, 19 December 2012.
- Ng Eng Juan. (2012). A Practical Guide to Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS Framework). CCH.
- Ng Eng Juan. (2011). SFRS for Small Entities. CCH Asia Pacific.