|Dr Goh Chye Tee |
Division of Accounting
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 5742
- PhD Nanjing Univ of Traditional Chinese Med 2004
- DipTCM S'pore Traditional Chinese Med College 1999
- PGDipTHE Nanyang Technological University 1998
- MCom(Hons) University of New South Wales 1979
- BCom(Hons) Nanyang University 1975
|Prof Goh Chye Tee is currently in the Nanyang Business School since 1990. He received his Postgradute Diploma in Teaching in Higher Education from the National Institute of Education, Bachelor degrees in Commerce from Nanyang University, Master degree from University of New South Wales, and Ph.D. degree from the Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine. His research interests include Accounting and Cost Management, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and the integration of Chinese culture and managment. He has done research work in his research areas and published a number of quality conference and journal papers. He has served in a number of positions, including, Director, Centre for Continued Education, NTU; Academic Advisor and Director, Jimei University, China; Member of Accreditation Committee, TCM Pratitioners Board, MOH Singapore, and financial consultants to various organisations.|
|Prof Goh Chye Tee?s areas of expertise are Accounting, Cost Management and TCM. His current research works focus on the integration of traditional culture and modern management.|
- Ng Y.K., Wong PS, Goh Chye Tee. (2006). Evaluation of Acupuncture Weight Loss Programme Using Laser Doppler Perfusion Imaging. Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, 6(2), 153-173.
- Ng Y. K, Eddie, Fok S C, Goh Chye Tee. (2003). Case Studies of Laser Doppler Imaging System for Clinical Diagnosis Applications and Management. Journal of Medical Engineering and Technology, 27(5), 200-206.
- Ng Y.K., Fok SC, Goh Chye Tee. (2003). Case Studies of Laser Doppler Imaging System for Clinical Diagnosis Applications and Management. Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, 27(5), 200-206.
- Goh Chye Tee, Koh Hian Chye. (2002). An Empirical Study of Auditor Changes in Singapore. Pan-Pacific Conference (pp. 266-268).
- Seet Juay Piang, Eddy, Goh Chye Tee, Koh Hian Chye. (1996). A Comparative Study of Motivational Factors Driving Male and Female Entrepreneurs in Singapore. ENDEC World Conference (pp. 646-654).