|Prof Soh Wai Lin, Christina |
Division of Information Technology and Operations Management
College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: (+65)6790 4858
- PhD University of California, Los Angeles 1991
- BAcc(Hons) National University of Singapore 1981
|Prof Christina Soh is with the Division of IT and Operations Management, Nanyang Business School. She received her Bachelor of Accountancy (Hons)degree from the National University of Singapore, and her PhD in Management from the Unversity of California, Los Angeles. During her 18 years with NTU, she has served as the Head of the ITOM division, Director of the Information Management Research Center, and Associate Dean for Undergraduate Business. Her research interests include IT and strategy, Management of global IT in multinational corporations, management of large complex projects such as enterprise systems implementations, electronic markets, and national IT policy. Her work has been published in the Communications of the ACM, European Journal of Information Systems, Journal of Strategic Information Systems, MIS Quarterly, MIS Quaterly Executive, among others. She has served on the editorial boards of Information and Organization, Journal of the AIS, Journal of Strategic Information Systems, MIS Quaterly,and MIS Quaterly Executive. She has also co-chaired the doctoral consortium for ICIS 2006, and PACIS 2007.|
|Prof. Soh's research interests include the business value of IT, national IT policy, and enterprise systems implementation. Her current interests include the management of global IT in multinational organizations, the strategic dynamics of IT-centric businesses such as electronic marketplaces, and the management of large, complex projects.|
- Christina Soh, Sia Siew Kien. (2009). The Challenges of Implementing ‘Vanilla’ Versions of Enterprise SystemsStrategic Information Management: Challenges and Strategies in Managing Information Systems. United States: Routledge.
- Boh, Wai Fong, Soh Wai Lin, Christina, Steven Yeo. (2007). Strategies for Successful Standards Development and Diffusion: A Case Study of RosettaNet. Communications of the ACM, 50(12), 57-62.
- Cecil Chua, Wee-Kiat Lim, Siew-Kien Sia & Christina Soh. (2007). Building swift clan controls in IT projects. Second International Research Workshop on Information Technology Project Management (pp. 6-13).
- Sia Siew Kien, Soh Wai Lin, Christina. (2007). An Assessment of Package-Organization Misalignment: Institutional and Ontological Structures. European Journal of Information Systems, 16(5).
- Yeow Yong Kwang, Adrian, Soh Wai Lin, Christina. (2006). A theoretical framework for knowledge transfer across complex IT project teams. JAIS Theory Development Workshop 2006.