|Assoc Prof Christos Sakellariou |
Division of Economics
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Humanities, Arts, & Social Sciences
- PhD University of Ottawa 1989
- MA University of Windsor, Ontario 1980
- BA(Hons) Athens Grad. Sch. of Econ. & Bus. Sci. 1978
|Associate Professor Chris Sakellariou is a member of the division of Economics at the School of Humanities, arts and Social Sciences, and has been at NTU since 1991. He obtained his Ph.D. from the University of Ottawa, Canada.|
|Associate Professor Chris Sakellariou conducts research in the area of Labor Economics. In particular, his area of expertiese is in the Economics of Education and the Economics of Gender. Currently his is doing reseach on the role of cognitive skills in the labor market and in particular the relationship between education and cognitive skills acquired in school vs. elsewhere.|
- H. Patrinos and C. Sakellariou. (2013). Adult Literacy, Heterogeneity and Returns to Schooling in Chile. Education Economics, in Print.
- Fang Zheng and Chris Sakellariou. (2013). The Evolution of Urban-Rural Living Standards Inequality in Thailand: 1990-2006. Asian Economic Journal, 27(3), 285-306.
- Fang Zheng, Chris Sakellariou. (2013). Discrimination in the Equilibrium Search Model with Wage-Tenure Contracts. Annals of Economics and Finance, 14(2), 451-480.
- C. Sakellariou. (2012). Unconditional Quantile Regressions, Wage Growth and Inequality in the Philippines, 2001-2006: The Contribution of Covariates, Applied Economics. Applied Economics, 44(28), 3815-3830.
- C Sakellariou. (2012). Are cognitive skills relevant in gender wage decompositions?. Bulletin of Economic Research, 65(2).