- Effects of Accounting Standard Precision and Certificate Requirement on Corporate Executives' Earning Management Decisions
- Factors affecting auditors' effectiveness in Detecting and Correcting Earnings Management Attemptions
- Ng, T. B.-P. and P. G. Shankar. (2010). Effects of Technical Department's Advice, Quality Assessment Standards, and Client Justification on Auditors' Propensity to Accept Client-Preferred Accounting Methods. The Accounting Review, 85(5), forthcoming.
- Ng, T. B.-P., and H.-T. Tan. (2007). Effects of Qualitative Factor Salience, Expressed Client Concern, and Qualitative Materiality Thresholds on Auditors' Audit Adjustment Decisions. Contemporary Accounting Research, 24(4), 1171-92.
- Ng, T. B.-P., K. Y. Low, and C. Geisler. (2007). The Internal Audit Functions and Profession in Singapore: Current Trends, Issues and Perspectives. Institute of Internal Auditors Singapore.
- Ng, T. B.-P. (2007). Auditors' Decisions on Audit Differences that Affect Significant Earnings Thresholds. Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory, 26(1), 71-89.
- Ng Bu Peow, Tan Hun Tong. (2003). Effects of authoritative guidance availability and audit committee effectiveness on auditors' judgments in an auditor-client negotiation context. The Accounting Review, 78(3), 801-818.