|The current research in Dr. Huo’s group involves nanolithography and biomaterials. One goal of our team is to explore the application of high throughput nanolithography approaches (polymer pen lithography, beam pen lithography, etc), such as fabrication of nano devices, biochips, optical materials, metamaterials, etc. The other field of this group is to design and develop bionanomaterials for next-generation of biosensing devices, drug delivery study and therapeutics research.|
- DNA Nanostructures for Drug Delivery
- Development of massively parallel nanolithography for the study of stem cell
- Polymer Pen Lithography
- SinBeRISE Subproject 4 - Materials
- Lin Jiang, Yinghui Sun, Fengwei Huo, Hua Zhang, Lidong Qin, Shuzhou Li, Xiaodong Chen. (2012). Free-standing one-dimensional plasmonic nanostructures. Nanoscale, 4, 66-75.
- Chai JA.2, Huo FW., Zheng ZJ., Giam LR., Shim W., Mirkin CA. (2010). Scanning probe block copolymer lithography. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 104(47), 20202-20206.
- Zheng ZJ., Daniel WL., Giam LR., Huo FW., Senesi AJ., Zheng GF., Mirkin CA. (2009). Multiplexed Protein Arrays Enabled by Polymer Pen Lithography: Addressing the Inking Challenge. Angewandte Chemie (International Edition)
, 48(41), 7626-7629.
- Braunschweig AB., Huo FW., Mirkin CA. (2009). Molecular printing. NATURE CHEMISTRY, 1(5), 353-358.
- Lim JK., Ciszek JW., Huo FW., Jang JW., Hwang S.), Mirkin CA. (2008). Actuation of Self-Assembled Two-Component Rodlike Nanostructures. Nano Letters, 8(12), 4441-4445.