|Dr. Yi Li is an assistant professor at the School of Computer Science and Engineering of the Nanyang Technological University. He received both his PhD and MSc degrees in Computer Science from the University of Toronto, and his BComp degree from the National University of Singapore.|
Dr. Li's recent work on software history analysis won Distinguished Artifact Award and ACM Distinguished Paper Award at the 36th IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance and Evolution (ICSME'20) and 30th International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE’15), respectively. Dr. Li served as the PC Co-Chair of ICECCS'20 and ICFEM'19 Doctoral Symposium, Program Committee member of FSE'21, FASE'21, ASE'20, ICFEM'20, and ICDCS'20.
- Haijun Wang, Xiaofei Xie, Yi Li, Cheng Wen, Yuekang Li, Yang Liu, Shengchao Qin, Hongxu Chen, and Yulei Sui. (2020). Proceedings of the 42nd International Conference on Software Engineering: Typestate-Guided Fuzzer for Discovering Use-after-Free Vulnerabilities. International Conference on Software Engineering (pp. 999--1010)Seoul, South Korea: ACM.
- Yi Li, Chenguang Zhu, Milos Gligoric, Julia Rubin, Marsha Chechik. (2019). Precise Semantic History Slicing Through Dynamic Delta Refinement. Automated Software Engineering, 26(4), 757--793.
- Haijun Wang, Yi Li, Shang-Wei Lin, Lei Ma, Yang Liu. (2019). VULTRON: Catching Vulnerable Smart Contracts Once and for All. 41st ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering.
- Xiaoning Du, Xiaofei Xie, Yi Li, Lei Ma, Yang Liu, Jianjun Zhao. (2019). DeepStellar: Model-Based Quantitative Analysis of Stateful Deep Learning Systems. 27th ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering.
- Yi Li, Jin Song Dong, Jing Sun, Yang Liu and Jun Sun. (2019). Model Checking Approach to Automated Planning. Formal Methods in System Design, 44(2), 176-202.