|Dr Wei Jun is currently the Principal Scientist in Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology (SIMTech), the 3D Additive Manufacturing Programme Manager for the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) and Programme Manager of Flexible Printed Electronics Programme. Dr Wei’s research includes 3D additive manufacturing, flexible and printed electronics, and low dimensional materials. He has authored and co-authored over 600 publications in Chemical Society Reviews, Progress in Materials Science, Science Advances, Advanced Materials, Advanced Functional Materials, ACS Nano, JACS, Energy & Environmental Science, Chemistry of Materials, Journal of Materials Chemistry, Small, Nanoscale, Inorganic Chemistry, Nanotechnology, etc. with citations over 10 thousand times. He is holding more than 60 technology disclosures and patents. He is serving several international conference committees and editorial boards.|
- T. An, T. Baikie, A. Orera, R. O. Piltz, M. Meven, P. R. Slater, J. Wei, M. L. Sanjuán and T. J. White. (2016). Interstitial Oxide Ion Distribution and Transport Mechanism in Aluminum-Doped Neodymium Silicate Apatite Electrolytes. Journal of the American Chemical Society, 138, 4468-4483.
- T. An, T. Baikie, M. Weyland, P. Slater, J. Wei and T. White. (2015). Crystal Chemical Analysis of Nd9.33Si6O26 and Nd8Sr2Si6O26 Apatite Electrolytes Using Aberration-Corrected Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy and Impedance Spectroscopy. Chemistry of Materials, 27, 1217-1222.
- CL Tan, XY Qi, X Huang, B Zheng, RF Chen, J Wei, BZ Tang, W Huang, H Zhang. (2014). Single‐Layer Transition Metal Dichalcogenide Nanosheet‐Assisted Assembly of Aggregation‐Induced Emission Molecules to Form Organic Nanosheets with Enhanced Fluorescence. Advanced Materials, 26(11), 1735-1739.
- Hosea Tantang, Jinchong Xiao, Jun Wei, Mary B. Chan-Park, Lain-Jong Li, Qichun Zhang. (2011). Low-cost and Ultra-strong P-type Doping for Carbon Nanotube Film by Piranha Mixture. European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, 27, 4182-4186.
- Xu H., Liu CQ., Silberschmidt VV., Chen Z., Wei J. (2010). Initial bond formation in thermosonic gold ball bonding on aluminium metallization pads. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 210(8), 1035-1042.