|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Vitali Lipik
Adjunct Assistant Professor
|I was born in 1976 in Belarus.
1983-1993 - studies in secindary school (certificate with honor and silver medal)
1994-1999 – studies in Belarusian State Technological University (Diploma with honor)
Specialty - Engineer - chemist
1999 – 2003 PhD studies in Belarusian State Technological University (Industrial Ecology Department) and University Montpelier 2 (France) (Laboratory of Studies of Polymeric Material / Advanced Organic Materials)
2003-2004 – Assistant Professor at Belarusian State Technological University
2005 – Postdoc in University Montpelier 2. (Laboratory of Studies of Polymeric Material / Advanced Organic Materials).
2006-2008 – Senior Teacher at Belarusian State Technological University
2008 – Research Fellow at Nanyang Technological University
|- Synthesis and Characterization of Biodegradable Polymers;
- Polymer waste treatment; Technologies of waste utilization. Pyrolisis, combustion, sorting.- Environmental friendly technologies of polymer recycling;
- PET degradation and chemical recycling, recycling of multilayer plastics;
- Environment chemistry, development of techniques and methods of harmful substances analysis;
- Wood stabilization by polymer materials;
- Optimization of technological parameters and polymer propierties;
- Analysis of emission of harmful substances from polymer;
- Metallization of polymers.
- Key technologies for developing microorganisms-derived hyaluronic acid for biomedical applications
- Vitali T. Lipik, Vanda Yu. Voytekunas and Marc J.M. Abadie.(2010). Polymerization of Dental Composite Materials: Kinetics and Optimization. Encyclopedia of polymer composites: performance and application.(1077-1089). New York: Nova Science Publisher, Inc.
- Vitali T. Lipik, Marc J.M. Abadie.(2010). Manufacturing technique of composite materials based on wood and polymer. Encyclopedia of polymer composites: performance and application(1113-1127). New York: Nova Science Publisher, Inc.
- S. S. Liow, L. K. Widjaja, V. T. Lipik, M. J. M. Abadie. (2009). Synthesis, characterization and photopolymerization of vinyl functionalized poly (ε-caprolactone). Express Polymer Letters, 3(3), 159-167.
- Marc J. M. Abadie, Sing Shy Liow, Leonardus K. Widjaja, Vitali T. Lipik, Freddy Y. C. Boey, Subbu S. Venkatraman. (2008). New concept of biodegradable multilayers by UV curing. Chemical Journal of Kazakstan, (Issue 21), 9-15.
- Lipik V. T., Marc J. M. Abadie, Prokoptchuk N. R. (2008). Thermodestruction in the surface layer of poly(vinyl chloride) during extrusion. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 109(4), 2076-2080.
« Back to Category Write-up