|Tegoeh obtained his PhD from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium in 2006. Formerly he obtained his master degree from Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia. During his study, he was involved in a lot of researches, particularly on non-linear dynamics of friction.
He was a Senior Researcher at Flanders’ MECHATRONICS Technology Center (FMTC) in Belgium, a research center bridging academic research and industrial know-how in mechatronics since 2006. In this research centre, he was involved in several projects, mainly in developing a model-based diagnosis methodology of mechatronic systems and noise reduction techniques in machineries.
- C Andriani, W Caesarendra, T Tjahjowidodo, T Wijaya, B K Pappachan. (2018). Modal Analysis of Replica Boss Hole During the Deburring Process in Aerospace Manufacturing Industry. MATEC Web of Conferences , 159, 02012.
- T Wijaya, W Caesarendra, T Tjahjowidodo, B K Pappachan, A Wee, M I Roslan. (2018). A Review on Sensors for Real-time Monitoring and Control Systems on Machining and Surface Finishing Processes. MATEC Web of Conferences , 159.
- W Caesarendra, T Wijaya, T Tjahjowidodo, B K Pappachan, A Wee, M I Roslan. (2018). Adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system for deburring stage classification and prediction for indirect quality monitoring. Applied Soft Computing, .
- B K Pappachan, W Caesarendra, T Tjahjowidodo, T Wijaya. (2017). Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Industrial Internet of Things: Remote Wireless Monitoring in Robot-Assisted Manufacturing Processes. 3rd International Conference on Industrial Internet of ThingsBali, Indonesia.
- T Wijaya, W Caesarendra, BK Pappachan, T Tjahjowidodo, A Wee, MI Roslan. (2017). Robot Control and Decision Making through Real-Time Sensors Monitoring and Analysis for Industry 4.0 Implementation on Aerospace Component Manufacturing. 2017 IEEE Pacific Rim Conference on Communications, Computers and Signal Processing (PACRIM) (pp. 21-23 Aug. 2017)Victoria, BC, Canada: IEEE.