|Dr. Pui received his B.S (2003) in Health Physics from University Technology Malaysia and M.S. (2004) in Medical Physics from University of Malaya. From 2006 to 2010, he did his Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering with Prof. Chen Peng in Nanyang Technological University focusing on the nanoelectronic biosensing of dynamic cellular activities. From 2011 to 2014, he was a senior research engineer in Institute of Microelectronics (IME), A*STAR. In 2012, he was awarded the Young Researcher Collaborative Grant from A*STAR. In March 2016, he joined the School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering in Nanyang Technological University.|
- Chen Y, Pui TS, Kongsuphol P, Tang KC, Arya SK. (2014). "Aptamer-based array electrodes for quantitative interferon-gamma detection". Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 53, 257-262.
- Guo J, Pui TS, Ban Y, Rahman A, Kang Y. (2013). "Electrokinetic Analysis of Cell translocation in Low-Cost Microfluidic Cytometry for Tumor Cells Detection and Enumeration". IEEE Transaction on Biomedical Engineering, 60, 3269-3275.
- Arya K, Pui TS, Wong CC, Kumar S, Rahman A. (2013). "Effects of the electrode size and modification protocol on a label-free electrochemical biosensor". Langmuir, 22, 6770-6777.
- Pui TS, Kongsuphol P, Arya S, Bansal T. (2013). “Detection of Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF-α) in cell culture medium with label free electrochemical impedance spectroscopy”. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 181, 494-500.
- Pui TS, Chen Y, Wong CC, Nadipalli R, Weerasekera R, Arya S, Yu H, and Rahman A,. (2013). "High density CMOS electrode array for high-throughput and automated cell counting". Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 181, 842-849.