|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Zhang Tianwei
Assistant Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering
|Dr. Tianwei Zhang received his Bachelor’s degree in physics at Peking University, in 2011, and the Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering at Princeton University in 2017. He worked at Amazon as a software engineer from 2017 to 2019. He joined Nanyang Technological University as an assistant professor in 2019. He has published papers in top-tier architecture and security conferences and journals. He has served on the Program Committee of many conferences, and reviewers of journals.|
|Dr. Zhang's research focuses on computer system and architecture security. Specifically,|
* Distributed system security: he is interested in building secure and flexible frameworks for attesting and protecting distributed systems, including cloud computing, IoT, robotic platforms, etc.
* Machine learning security: he is interested in exploring security threats in deep learning platforms, and defense solutions.
* Attacks and defenses: he is interested in designing system-level attacks, and methodologies of defeating sophisticated attacks.
* Security analysis: he is interested in designing novel methodologies of measuring and quantifying system and architecture security.
- General-purpose Frameworks for Quantifying Side-channel Information Leakage using Deep Learning and Defeating Side-channel Attacks using Differential Privacy
« Back to Category Write-up