|Dr. LIN’s research interests can be classified into two main categories: theoretical and practical computer science. In the theoretical part, he focuses on formal methods including model checking and theorem proving. Currently, he is working on automatic compositional verification techniques to alleviate the state explosion problem with respect to model checking. In the practical part, he focuses on embedded system design, multi-core embedded software development, and application framework design on cyber physical systems.|
- Haijun Wang, Yi Li, Shang-Wei Lin, Lei Ma, Yang Liu. (2019). VULTRON: Catching Vulnerable Smart Contracts Once and for All. 41st ACM/IEEE International Conference on Software Engineering.
- Zhou Y, Hu H, Liu Y, Lin SW, Ding Z. (2018). A distributed approach to robust control of multi-robot systems. Automatica, 98, 1-13.
- Y. Zhou, H. Hu, Y. Liu, S.W. Lin. (2018). Distributed approaches to motion control of multiple robots via discrete event systems. Journal of Control Theory and Applications, 35(1), 110-120.
- Y. Zhou, H. Hu, Y. Liu, S.W. Lin, Z. Ding. (2017). A Real-Time and Fully Distributed Approach to Motion Planning for Multirobot Systems. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, .
- Xiaofei Xie, Bihuan Chen, Liang Zou, Shang-wei Lin, Yang Liu, Xiaohong Li. (2017). ESEC/FSE 2017 Proceedings of the 2017 11th Joint Meeting on Foundations of Software Engineering: Loopster: static loop termination analysis. The ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE).