|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Deng Ruilong
Assistant Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering
Phone: +65 67904838
Office: N4 02C 115
|Ruilong Deng (S'11-M'14) received the B.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees both in Control Science and Engineering from Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China, in 2009 and 2014, respectively.|
He was a Research Fellow with Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, from 2014 to 2015; and an AITF Postdoctoral Fellow with the University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB, Canada, from 2015 to 2018. Currently, he is an Assistant Professor with the School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. His research interests include smart grid, cyber security, and wireless networking.
Dr. Deng serves/served as an Editor for IEEE Access and Journal of Communications and Networks, and a Guest Editor for IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computing and IET Cyber-Physical Systems: Theory & Applications. He also serves/served as a Symposium Chair for IEEE SmartGridComm'19 and a Publication Chair for IEEE VTS APWCS'19.
- AI-based Multi-Modal Sensor Fusion for MRO
- Defending Smart Electricity Grid against Cyber-attacks
- Ruilong Deng, Peng Zhuang, and Hao Liang. (2019). False Data Injection Attacks Against State Estimation in Power Distribution Systems. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 10(3), 2871-2881.
- Ruilong Deng and Hao Liang. (2019). False Data Injection Attacks With Limited Susceptance Information and New Countermeasures in Smart Grid. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 15(3), 1619-1628.
- Ruilong Deng, Shibo He, and Jiming Chen. (2018). An Online Algorithm for Data Collection by Multiple Sinks in Wireless-Sensor Networks. IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems, 5(1), 93-104.
- Ruilong Deng, Peng Zhuang, and Hao Liang. (2017). CCPA: Coordinated Cyber-Physical Attacks and Countermeasures in Smart Grid. IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, 8(5), 2420-2430.
- Ruilong Deng, Gaoxi Xiao, Rongxing Lu, Hao Liang, and Athanasios V. Vasilakos. (2017). False Data Injection on State Estimation in Power Systems—Attacks, Impacts, and Defense: A Survey. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 13(2), 411-423.
« Back to Category Write-up