|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Au Pak Hung
Assistant Professor, School of Social Sciences
|Au Pak Hung obtained his bachelor degree (double honours in Economics and Mathematics) at the University of British Columbia in 2006, and his PhD degree in Economics at Northwestern in 2012. Before joining NTU, he was an assistant professor at the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics.|
|Information economics, Industrial organization, Contract Theory, Behavioral economics|
- To Drink or Not to Drink? Effect of Alcohol in Strategic Interaction
- Pak Hung Au, Keiichi Kawai. (2019). Competitive Disclosure of Correlated Information. Economic Theory, forthcoming.
- Pak Hung Au, Keiichi Kawai. (2019). Competitive Disclosure by Multiple Senders. Games and Economic Behavior, accepted.
- Au, Pak Hung. (2018). The Loser's Curse in the Search for Advice. Theoretical Economics, , accepted.
- AU, Pak Hung. (2018). Pay to Quit and Team Incentives. Journal of the European Economic Association, , conditionally accepted.
- Au, Pak Hung. (2016). Price Reaction and Disagreement over Public Signal. Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 130(1), 81-106.
« Back to Category Write-up