|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Yeo Swee Hock
Associate Professor, School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Phone: +65 67905539
Office: N3 02B 52
|Assoc. Professor Yeo is currently in the School of Mech & Aerospace Eng since 1981. He received his Bachelor degree (first class) in Mechanical Engineering from Queen Mary College, Univ of London, Master and Ph.D. degrees from the National Univ of Singapore respectively. His research interests include Manufacturing process, and micromachining. He has done significant research work his research areas and published over 100 international conference and journal papers. He has been often invited as a reviewer for a number of premier conferences and journals. |
|Assoc Professor Yeo's areas of expertise are manufacturing processes and micromachining. His current research works focus on micro electrical discharge machining and development of micromachining systems.|
- Aerofoil leading edge linishing and advanced surface finishing & manufacturing automation of aero components
- An investigation on cavitation erosion resistance of surface modified stainless steels
- Characterization and Simulation of Micro/Nano Scale Surface Deformation and Texture Generation in Ultra-Precision Turning
- Characterization and Simulation of the Sub-micron Flatness of Precision Turned Surface Topography
- Development of Advanced Manufacturing Processes
- Development of Automated Deburring Solution for Large Structures (Phase II) and Automation of Advanced Surface Finishing for Aero Components
- Development of Smart Abrasives for Optimized Media Finishing Process
- Feasibility Studies on the Development of Slurry-assisted Grinding for Surface Texturing
- Manufacturing Technologies (IAF-ICP)
- Manufacturing Technologies (NTU)
- Manufacturing Technologies (RR)
- Near-field scanning optical microscopy for the characteristation of surface and subsurface nanostructures
- Post-Process Surface Finishing Of Metal AddictiveManufactured Components
- RR @ NTU Corp Lab - Manufacturing & Repair Technology
- Studies On Microelectronics Devices Using FIB Technology
- R. Mediratta, K. Ahluwalia, S. H. Yeo. (2018). Surface motion analysis of double vibropolishing of Ti-6Al-4V. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, .
- Arun Prasanth Nagalingama, Nabil Fikri Bin Abas, Moiz Vohra, S.H. Yeo. (2017, November). Experimental and theoretical investigation of relationship between hydrodynamic cavitation number (σ) and constriction ratio (β) using various orifice designs. Paper presented at Annual Conference on Engineering and Applied Science, Osaka, Japan.
- Wei Lun Tan, Moiz Sabbir Vohra, Swee Hock Yeo. (2017). Depth and horizontal distance of surface roughness improvement on vertical surface of 3D-printed material using ultrasonic cavitation machining process with abrasive particles. Key Engineering Materials, 748, 264-268.
- Y. Sun, T. T. Vu, Z. Halil, S. H. Yeo, A. Wee. (2017). Material removal prediction for contact wheels based on a dynamic pressure sensor. International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, .
- K. Ahluwalia, R. Mediratta, and S.H. Yeo. (2017). Process monitoring of Vibropolishing in trough system. World Congress on Engineering 2017.
« Back to Category Write-up