|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Loh Ngiap Hiang
Associate Professor, School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
|Loh Ngiap Hiang is currently an Associate Professor in the School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineeirng (MAE). She received her Bachelor and Ph.D degrees from Aston University (Birmingham, UK).|
|Associate Professor Loh Ngiap Hiang research interests include powder injection molding, micro powder injection molding and powder related processes.|
- Fu G; S B Tor; N H Loh; B Y Tay; D E Hardt. (2008). Demolding of powder injection molded micro-structures: analysis, simulation and experiment. Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering, 18(7), Art no. 075024.
- Loh N.H.; Tor S.B.; Tay B.Y.; Murakoshi Y. and Maeda R. (2008). Fabrication of micro gear by micro powder injection molding. Microsystem Technologies, 14(1), 43-51.
- Fu G.; Loh N.H.; Tor S.B.; Tay B.Y.; Murakoshi Y. and Maeda R. (2005). A variotherm mold for micro metal injection molding. Microsystem Technologies, 11(12), 1267-1271.
- Gu Y.W; Loh N.H.; Khor K.A. ; Tor S.B. and Cheang P. (2002). Spark plasma sintering of hydroxyapatite powders. Biomaterials, 23(1), 37-43.
- Liu Z.Y.; Loh N.H.; Khor K.A. and Tor S.B. (2001). Binder System for Micro Powder Injection Molding. Materials Letters, 48, 31-38.
« Back to Category Write-up