|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Yeo Joon Hock
Associate Professor, School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Phone: +65 67905500
Office: N3 02B 57
|Prof Yeo Joon Hock, Tony is currently in the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. he received his Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from Strathclyde University, Scotland and PhD degree from Imperial College, University of London. His research interests includes artificial heart valve, cardiovascular engineering, innovation in medical devices. He has done significant work in the area of heart valve engineering publishing more than 30 top quality conference and international papers. He is also awarded 2 US Patents and one pending in heart valve.|
|Prof Yeo research interest is mainly in Cardiovascular Engineering including : heart valves engineering, arterial pusle waveform analysis, pulse waveform analysis,|
- A new design of bileaflet valve reconstruction for Right Ventricular Outflow Tract to prevent pulmonary regurgitation during growth
- An Expanded Polytetrafluoroethylene Trileaflet Valve for Ventricular Outflow Tract
- BWF Outdoor Badminton Shuttlecock
- Conceptual design and development of an expanded polytetrafluoroethylene valved conduit with sinus of Valsalva using 3-D printing technology
- Flowfield investigation of a bi-leaflet heart valve
- Glucostats System Pte Ltd-NTU Joint R&D
- Hemodynamic studies of a bi-leaflet venous valve for pressure segmentation
- Influence infrared frequency for glucose absorption
- Influence infrared frequency for glucose absorption (phase 2)
- Non-invasive blood glucose system
- Scientific Approach Towards Traditional Chinese Medicine ForTongue Imaging
- Stentless Pericardial Aortic Valves with Single Point Attached Commissures: Consequences of Asymmetric Implantation on Leaflet Stress Distribution, Hemodynamics and Durability
- Yeo Joon Hock, Glen Lim Chun Yee, Tsuyoshi Nishiwakia, Kenta Moriyasu, Kenichi Harano. (2016). A method to evaluate abrasion of shoe sole using 3D scanning technique. Journal of Sports Science, .
- CSH LIN, CK CHUA, JH YEO. (2015). Badminton shuttlecock stability: Modelling and simulating the angular response of the turnover. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part P: Journal of Sports Engineering and Technology, .
- CSH Lin, CK Chua, JH Yeo. (2015). Analysis and simulation of badminton shuttlecock flight through parameter identification of a slow-speed serve shot. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part P: Journal of Sports Engineering and Technology, .
- CSH LIN, CK Chua, JH Yeo. (2014). Proceedings of 1st International Conference in Sports Science & Technology: Comparative analysis of badminton shuttlecock speed and spin rate through flight measurement with high-speed cameras. 1st International Conference in Sports Science & TechnologySingapore.
- CSH Lin, CK Chua, JH Yeo. (2014). Proc. of the Intl. Conf. on Progress in Additive Manufacturing: Designing a badminton shuttlecock; validation of virtual design by 3d printed thin-walled functional prototype. International Conference on Progress in Additive Manufacturing (Pro-AM 2014) (pp. 339-345)Singapore: Research Publishing Services.
« Back to Category Write-up