|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Luo Jiang
Associate Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
Phone: +65 67904662
Office: S3 01C 75
|Corporate finance, asset pricing, financial markets, mutual funds|
- An Analysis of Mergers and Acquisitions of Mutual Fund Families: The Determinants and Subsequent Impacts on Fund Investor Interests
- Budgeting and Compensation in a Speculative Market
- Financial Market Equilibrium When Information is Asymmetric and Stock Ownership is a Consumption Good
- Growth and Compensation
- Jiang Luo and Zheng Qiao. (2019). Individual commitment and team performance: Evidence from mutual fund managers. Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, accepted.
- Antonio Bernardo, Hongbin Cai, and Jiang Luo. (2016). Earnings vs. stock-priced based incentives to managerial compensation contracts. Review of Accounting Studies, 21, 316-348.
- Antonio Bernardo, Hongbin Cai, and Jiang Luo. (2009). Motivating entrepreneurial activities in a firm. The Review of Financial Studies, 22, 1089-1118.
- Antonio Bernardo, James Wang, and Jiang Luo. (2006). A theory of socialistic internal capital markets. Journal of Financial Economics, 80, 485-509.
- Antonio Bernardo, Hongbin Cai, and Jiang Luo. (2004). Capital budgeting in multi-division firms: Information, agency, and Incentives. The Review of Financial Studies, 17, 739-767.
« Back to Category Write-up