|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Liu Weichen
Nanyang Assistant Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering
|Dr. Weichen Liu is an assistant professor at School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Before that, he was a faculty member at Chongqing University, China. He received his PhD degree from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Hong Kong, and the MEng and BEng degrees from Harbin Institute of Technology, China. Dr. Liu served as the chairs, technical program committee members, organizing committee members, and associate editors for over 20 premier international conferences and journals. He authored and co-authored more than 70 research papers in peer-reviewed journals, conferences and books, and received the best paper candidate awards from ASP-DAC 2016, CASES 2015, CODES+ISSS 2009, the best poster award from RTCSA 2017 and AMD-TFE 2010, and the most popular poster award from ASP-DAC 2017. His research interests include embedded and real-time systems, many-core systems, reliable and fault-tolerant systems, electronic/photonic network-on-chip, hardware/software co-design, and computer architecture.|
|Embedded and Real-time Systems|
- Distanceless Communication Architecture for Many-Core Processors
- Emerging Many-Core Processors
- Emerging On-Chip Communication Architectures
- Nanophotonic Platforms for Future Computing Systems
- Luan H. K. Duong, Mengquan Li, Weichen Liu. (2019, June). Exploring Communication Design Space in Optical Networks-on-Chip: both Distance and Contention Matter. Paper presented at Design Automation Conference (DAC), Nevada, USA.
- Y. Cui, W. Zhang, V. Chaturvedi, W. Liu B. He. (2016). Thermal-Aware Task Scheduling for 3D-Network-on-Chip: A Bottom to Top Scheme. Journal of Circuits Systems and Computers, 25(1).
« Back to Category Write-up