|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Li Mo
Associate Professor, School of Computer Science and Engineering
|Mo Li is an assistant professor in Computer Science Division, School of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University. He received his BS degree in Department of Computer Science and Technology from Tsinghua University, and the PhD degree in Department of Computer Science and Engineering from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.|
|Distributed Systems, Sensor Networks, Wireless and Mobile Computing, Pervasive Computing|
- A Comprehensive Study of Rateless Coding to Practical Wireless Network Systems
- Cloud-Assisted Real-Time and Large-Scale Monitoring and Analysis for Water Quality
- Cyber security solutions for smart traffic control systems
- Data Driven Sensing and Analysis for Smart Transportation
- Developing Key Technologies for Smart Nations
- Developing Theories ans Systems for Wireless and Sensor Networks
- Fundamental Study on Improving RFID System Operational Efficiency
- Holistic Data Sensing and Orchestration in Crowdsourcing based Urban Informatics
- IoT System Research In Building Smart Nation
- Monitoring, Automation and Adaptive Control of Low Enexgy Buildings
- NAP-Developing Theories and Systems for Wireless and SensorNetworks
- The Study of WiFi based Sensing and Interaction Interface
- Theoretical Study and Sustainable Design of Duty -Cycled Wireless Sensor Network
- Theoretical Study and Sustainable Design of Duty-Cycling Wireless Sensor networks
- Windows Phone Academic Program 2011: Crowdsourcing based Transportation Monitoring
- Wireless Mobile Sensing and Actuation
- Jansen Christian Liando, Amalinda Gamage, Agustinus Wellson Tengourtius, Li Mo. (2019). Known and Unknown Facts of LoRa: Experiences from a Large-scale Measurement Study. ACM Transactions on Sensor Networks, 15(2), Article 16.
- Chu Cao, Zhenjiang Li, Pengfei Zhou and Mo Li. (2018). Amateur: Augmented Reality based Vehicle Navigation System. ACM on Interactive, Mobile, Wearable and Ubiquitous Technologies, 2(4), Article 155.
- Xie Yaxiong, Zhang Yanbo, Jansen Christian Liando, Li Mo. (2018). Proceedings of the 24th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking: SWAN: Stitched Wi-Fi ANtennas. the 24th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom) (pp. 51-66)Association for Computing Machinery (ACM).
- Chu Cao, Zhidan Liu, Mo Li, Wenqiang Wang and Zheng Qin. (2018). 17th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks: Walkway Discovery from Large Scale Scrowdsensing. IPSN 2018 (pp. 13-24)ACM/IEEE.
- Chu Cao, Zhidan Liu, Mo Li, Wenqiang Wang, Zheng Qin. (2018). 17th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks: Demo: Walkway Discovery from Large Scale Scrowdsensing. IPSN 2018 (pp. 148-149)ACM/IEEE.
« Back to Category Write-up