|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Zhang Limao
Assistant Professor, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
|Dr. Zhang is an Assistant Professor at the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. He obtained his Bachelor, Master, and Doctor degrees from Huazhong University of Science and Technology (HUST), China, in 2009, 2012, and 2014, respectively. Prior to his appointment at NTU, Dr. Zhang was a Postdoctoral Fellow with Dr. Baabak Ashuri at Georgia Institute of Technology in U.S. during 2016/17. He has published over 45 SCI-tracked journal papers and 2 books. He has been invited as a reviewer for about 20 international journals including almost all top journals in the fields of construction engineering and management.|
|• Artificial Intelligence|
• Tunnelling Excavation
• Structural Health Monitoring
• Data-Driven Simulation
• Uncertainty Modelling and Risk Analysis
• Decision Support Systems
- Construction Industry 4.0 - Productive Technologies for Construction Informatics, Transformation, and IDD (Integrated digital delivery)
- Digital Twinning of Secure Water Treatment Facilities
- Discovering linkages between social behaviours and process productivity in collaborative design
- Drone Inspection System for Building Facade
- Simulation-based System Integration for Construction Planning and Optimization
- Chen Chen,Limao Zhang,Robert Lee Kong Tiong. (2019). A novel learning cloud Bayesian network for risk measurement. Applied Soft Computing, 87, 105947.
- Yuan Pan, Shenwei Ou, Limao Zhang*. Wenjing Zhang, Xianguo Wu, Heng Li. (2019). Modeling risks in dependent systems: A Copula-Bayesian approach. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 188, 416-431.
- Yuan Pan, Limao Zhang*. Xianguo Wu, Wenwei Qin, Miroslaw Skibniewski. (2019). Modeling face reliability in tunneling: A copula approach. Computers and Geotechnics, 109, 272-286.
- Limao Zhang, Baabak Ashuri, Wenli Liu, Xianguo Wu. (2019). Discovering worst fire scenarios in subway stations: a simulation approach. Automation in Construction, 99, 183-196.
- Limao Zhang, Baabak Ashuri. (2018). BIM log mining: Discovering social networks.. Automation in Construction, 91, 31-43.
« Back to Category Write-up