|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Le Hai Khoi
Senior Lecturer, School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences
|Dr. Le Hai Khoi is currently in the Division of Mathematical Sciences, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences since Jan 2007. He received his Bachelor degree (Hons) in Mathematics and Ph.D. degree from the Rostov State University, Russia. His research interests include Complex Analysis in Several Variables, and Mathematical Foundations of Information Technology. He has done significant research work in his research areas and published over 25 international conference and journal papers.
Dr. Le Hai Khoi is Associate Professor in mathematics of Vietnamese Academy of Science and Technology. He is an executive member of the Vietnamese Mathematical Society, a member of Editorial Board of Vietnam Journal of Mathematics.
Dr. Le Hai Khoi has been awarded the ISAAC Award of the International Society for Analysis, its Applications and Computations (in 1999) and the prize of the Vietnamese Academy of Science & Technology (in 1998).
|Dr. Le Hai Khoi's areas of expertise are Complex Analysis in Several Variables, and Mathematical Foundations of Information Technology. His current research works focus on a theory of representing systems and Dirichlet series in several complex variables as well as applications to functional equations. He also works on some problems related to harmonic functions.|
- Composition Operators on Function Spaces of Several Complex Variables
- Nonnegative polynomials, semialgebraic sets, and e cient sum of squares decompositions with applications.
- Spaces of Analytic Functions and Their Operators
- Topological Dynamics of Composition Operators on Hilbert Spaces of Holomorphic Functions
- Pham Trong Tien, Le Hai Khoi. (2019). Weighted composition operators between Fock spaces in several variables (to appear). Mathematische Nachrichten , .
- Doan Minh Luan, Le Hai Khoi. (2019). Complete characterization of bounded composition operators on the general weighted Hilbert spaces of entire Dirichlet series (to appear). North West European Journal of Mathematics (NWEJM), .
- Wee Jun Jie, Le Hai Khoi. (2019). Korenblum constants for some function spaces (to appear). Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, .
- Ly Kim Ha, Le Hai Khoi. (2019). Composition operators between Hardy spaces on linearly convex domains in C^2 (published online: 27 Apr 2019, DOI: 10.1007/s11785-019-00926-x). Complex Analysis and Operator Theory, .
- Jeck Lim, Le Hai Khoi. (2019). Algebra of entire Dirichlet series with real frequencies (published online 4 Apr 2019, DOI: 10.1080/17476933.2019.1579204). Complex Variables and Elliptic Equations, .
« Back to Category Write-up