|BSc (Hons) Physics, National University of Singapore (1998)|
PGDE (Education), NIE, Nanyang Technological University (1999)
PhD Physics, University of Wisconsin-Madison (2012)
I wear several hats:
I am a Lecturer in the Division of Physics and Applied Physics, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (SPMS), Nanyang Technological University.
(2) Leadership and Service:
I also hold the appointment of Assistant Director of the C.N.Yang Scholars Programme, where I take care of curriculum matters, outreach and scholars' club activities.
At SPMS, I am also the Director of the Odyssey Programme, which aims to develop students in research in their field of study.
(3) National Duty and Service:
With MOE, I chair the Singapore Young Physicists' Tournament (SYPT) committee with several Physicist colleagues who are passionate about Physics and the Education of our next generation of students. I engage in SYPT outreach to schools (email me!), and represent Singapore in the International Young Physicists' Tournament (IYPT) International Organising Committee. In addition, I am a co-opted council member of the Institute of Physics, Singapore since Aug 2019.
- MengKe Feng, Chang Jian Kwong, Teck Seng Koh, Leong Chuan Kwek. (2018). Coherent transfer of singlet-triplet qubit states in an architecture of triple quantum dots. Physical Review B (Condensed Matter and Materials Physics), 97(24), 245428.
- Dohun Kim, Z.Shi, C.B.Simmons, D.R.Ward, J.R.Prance, T.S.Koh, J.K.Gamble, D.E.Savage, M.G.Lagally, Mark Friesen, S.N.Coppersmith, and Mark A. Eriksson. (2014). Quantum control and process tomography of a semiconductor quantum dot hybrid qubit. Nature, 511, 70.
- T.S.Koh, S.N.Coppersmith, and Mark Friesen. (2013). High fidelity gates in quantum dot spin qubits. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS), 110(49), 19695.
- T.S.Koh, J.K.Gamble, M.A.Eriksson, Mark Friesen, and S.N.Coppersmith. (2012). Pulse-gated quantum dot hybrid qubit. Physical Review Letters, 109(25), 250503.
- T.S.Koh, C.B.Simmons, M.A.Eriksson, S.N.Coppersmith, and Mark Friesen. (2011). Unconventional transport in the hole regime of a Si double quantum dot. Physical Review Letters, 106(18), 186801.