|Academic Profile |
| || |
Dr Tay Kian Boon
Senior Lecturer, School of Computer Science and Engineering
|1. Asst professor in NUS Math dept for 6 years;|
2. 17 years as scientist/senior scientist at CSIT doing infocomm security research-studied strength and security of crypto protocols & algorithms.
• PhD MIT 1994, Math
• MSc NUS 1989, Math
• BSc Hons NUS 1988, Math
|• Public Key algorithms|
• Security of crypto algorithms, protocols & Random Number Generators
• Discrete Math (combinatorics, number theory)
• Mathematical analysis
- Ka Hin Leung, San Ling, Siu Lun Ma, Kian Boon Tay. (1998). Almost perfect sequences with $ \theta = 2 $. Archiv der Mathematik, 70(2), 128-131.
- kian boon tay. (1997). Multipliers from a Banach-Valued Group Algebra to a Lipschitz Space. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 210(2), 688-701.
« Back to Category Write-up