|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Jingoo Kang
Associate Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
|Prof. Kang holds a PhD/MSc in Managerial Science and Applied Economics from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and currently serves on the editorial review board of the Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS).|
|Organizational learning and evolution|
Managerial decision making and managerial labor market
- Performance implications of balancing exploration and exploitation
- Jingoo Kang and Andy YH Kim. (2017). The relationship between CEO media appearance and compensation. Organization Science, .
- Jingoo Kang, Ribuga Kang, and Sangjoon Kim. (2017). An empirical examination of vacillation theory. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Jingoo Kang. (2016). Market evaluation versus legacy conservation: What factors determine retiring CEOs’ decisions about long-term investment?. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Jingoo Kang. (2013). The relationship between corporate diversification and corporate social performance. Strategic Management Journal, .
- Dovev Lavie, Jingoo Kang, and Lori Rosenkopf. (2011). The performance effects of balancing exploration and exploitation within and across alliance domains. Organization Science, .
« Back to Category Write-up