|Academic Profile |
| || |
Mr Jean Francois Noel Ghesquiere
Senior Lecturer, School of Humanities
Deputy Director, Centre for Modern Languages, School of Humanities (SoH)
|Second language acquisition|
- Patricia Lorenz, Estelle Bech, Jean François Ghesquière and Hani Mustafa. (2020). Comparing Student Perceptions of Blended Learning in Foreign Language Learning. LIF2020 - 7th International Language in Focus Conference.
- Hani Mustafa, Patricia Lorenz, Bech Estelle and Ghesquiere Jean Francois. (2020). Students’ Perception of Blended Learning.. The Southeast Asian Conference on Education (SEACE 2020).
- Patricia Lorenz, Estelle Bech, Jean François Ghesquière, and Hani Mustafa. (2019, November). Student Perception of Blended Learning: a case study from Foreign Language Learning. Paper presented at 40th Annual Conference of Linguistic Society of Nepal, Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Ghesquière Jean François, Bech Estelle, Hani Mustafa,. (2019, November). Enhancing students’ critical thinking through written and video assessments in a French language class. Paper presented at Tenth International Symposium on European Languages in East Asia: Didactics, Literature, Culture and Translation of European Languages, National Taiwan University.
- Estelle Bech, Hani Mustafa, Jean-Francois Ghesquière. (2019, November). Making cell-phone videos in a task-based Learning Environment : Students’ perspective in Beginner French as a Foreign Language classes in Singapore. Paper presented at Tenth International Symposium on European Languages in East Asia: Didactics, Literature, Culture and Translation of European Languages, National Taiwan University (NTU).
« Back to Category Write-up