|Academic Profile |
| || |
Mr Jean Francois Noel Ghesquiere
Senior Lecturer, School of Humanities
Deputy Director, Centre for Modern Languages
Phone: +65 65137636
Office: HSS 02 32
|Second language acquisition|
- Estelle Bech & Jean-Francois Ghesquière. (2019, June). Collaborative learning in asynchronous video production in Second Language Acquisition: Students’ practices and perception. Paper presented at L3 2019 Conference, Singapore.
- Ghesquière Jean-François Ghesquière & Estelle Bech. (2019, June). Collaborative learning in a dual level French class: Student’s perspective. Paper presented at L3 Conference, Singapore.
- Jean-François Ghesquière, Estelle Bech, Hani Mustafa. (2018, December). Video production in French: Impact on students’ critical thinking. Paper presented at Video production in French: Impact on students’ critical thinking, ClaSIC2018 - The Eighth CLS International Conference, NUS - National University of Singapore - Singapore.
- Estelle Bech, Hani Mustafa, Jean-Francois Ghesquière. (2018, December). Using asynchronous cell-phone video production for improving students’ oral communication skills in a Task-Based Learning environment.. Paper presented at CLaSIC 2018 - The Eighth CLS International Conference, NUS - National University of Singapore - Singapore.
- Hani Mustafa, Ghesquiere Jean Francois and Bech Estelle. (2018, July). Using task-based language teaching in promoting oral skills. Paper presented at The 10th International Conference on Language, Education, Humanities and Innovation 2018 - Jakarta, Pullman Jakarta Central Park, Jakarta, Indonesia.
« Back to Category Write-up