|Academic Profile |
| || |
Asst Prof Shi Hongyan
Assistant Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School)
|Hongyan's research interests include Distribution Channel, Product Design, Advertising, Pricing, and Competitive Strategies, with an analytical modeling (mainly game theory) methodology.|
|Distribution Channel, Product Design, Advertising, Pricing, Competitive Strategies,|
- The Effects of distribution channel structures on firms' product decision
- Shi, Hongyan, Yunchuan Liu, Nicholas C Petruzzi. (2019). Informative advertising in a distribution channel. European Journal of Operational Research, 274(2), 773-787.
- Jiang, Baojun, and Hongyan Shi. (2018). Inter-competitor licensing and product innovation. Journal of Marketing Research, 55(5), Equal authorship.
- Liu Yan, H. Shi, N. C. Petruzzi. (2018). Optimal quality and quantity provisions for centralized vs. decentralized distribution: market size uncertainty effects. European Journal of Operational Research, 265(3), 1144-1158.
- Shi, H., Y. Liu, N. C. Petruzzi. (2013). Consumer heterogeneity, product quality, and distribution channels. Management Science, 59(5), 1162-1176.
« Back to Category Write-up