|Academic Profile |
| || |
Assoc Prof Zhang Huai
Associate Professor, College of Business (Nanyang Business School) - Division of Accounting
|Dr Huai Zhang received his Ph.D in Accounting from Columbia University in 2000. He taught at University of Illinois at Chicago and was promoted to Associate Professor with tenure at University of Hong Kong before joining Nanyang Business School in 2006. He has published in major accounting and finance journals, including Journal of Accounting and Economics, Journal of Accounting Research, Journal of Finance, Management Science, and Review of Accounting Studies. He received the Best Paper Award at the 2004 International Finance Conference and the 2016 Midwest Finance Association Meeting. He was also the recipient of Nanyang Business School Research Excellence Award in 2011 and 2013. He sits on the editorial board of Review of Accounting and Finance and The International Journal of Accounting, both refereed academic journals, and is an ad hoc reviewer for journals such as Journal of Accounting Research, The Accounting Review, Management Science, Contemporary Accounting Research, and Review of Accounting Studies. He is the keynote speaker at the 5th Annual International Conference on Accounting and Finance, the 1st Boya Management Accounting Research Forum, and the 14th International Symposium on Accounting Research in China.|
|Market anomalies, financial analysts, and corporate disclosures.|
- Analysts' Following And Future Performance
- Another Look at P/E Ratios
- Financial Reporting Frequency and Corporate Innovation
- Financial reporting frequency and voluntary disclosure
- How do investors perceive the conflict of interest of compensation consultants?
- The causal effect of litigation risk on audit efforts
- Do Truc, Huai Zhang. (2020). Peer Effects Among Financial Analysts. Contemporary Accounting Research, 37(1), 358-391.
- Renhui, Fu; Xuan Tian; Huai Zhang; Luo Zuo. (2020). Financial reporting frequency and corporate innovation. Journal of Law and Economics, .
- Wen Li; Huai Zhang. (2020). Analyst Following and Forecast Accuracy After Eliminating the 20-F Reconciliation Between IFRS and U.S. GAAP. Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Finance, .
- Lingwei, Li; Huai Zhang. (2020). The devil is in the detail? Investors’ mispricing of proxy voting outcomes on M&A deals. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, .
- H. Dong and H. Zhang. (2018). Litigation Risk and Corporate Voluntary Disclosure: Evidence from Two Quasi-Natural Experiments. The European Accounting Review, , forthcoming.
« Back to Category Write-up